/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
I finally got MEC! — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums
Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

I finally got MEC!

Hi,

I finally got the game, and I'm really loving it. The city has such an amazing feel.

So grateful we got it.

Props to the team behind it!

Comments

• Were you in the Closed-Beta? Well, congratulations btw! It's great to know more and more people went to buy play this game eventually...
    Which platform?
    I am Iman.
  • ImUrFriend wrote: »
    Were you in the Closed-Beta? Well, congratulations btw! It's great to know more and more people went to buy play this game eventually...
    Which platform?

I was!

PS4, I've done quite a good chunk of the campaign, and discovering new parts of Glass is always a treat.

Loving everything!

@ImUrFriend
  • Just "finished" the story... There's got to be a sequel!

I loved it, very pleasently surprised, didn't think I was going to enjoy as much as I did after playing the beta last year.

This game is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L, huge props to the team behind it.
  • Anoh wrote: »
    Just "finished" the story... There's got to be a sequel!

I loved it, very pleasently surprised, didn't think I was going to enjoy as much as I did after playing the beta last year.

This game is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L, huge props to the team behind it.

Yeaa! Don't we all love it? Feels kinda sad because the story is left hanging but felt good right? Haha.. I know that feeling bro! :-D
    I am Iman.